When you choose to contribute financially towards the work here at San Jose, you have several options to consider and multiple funds to which you can direct your contribution. Use the information listed below to determine the best option for you. Our prayer is that God will be glorified through all of our offerings!
- Regular Contribution - applied towards our general operating budget
- Family Care - helps those in our church family who find themselves in a temporary financial crisis
- Missions - predominantly funds the mission trips to Nicaragua
- Other - examples: UCOM, disaster relief, Thanksgiving baskets, etc.
Personal Online Banking
You can submit weekly, biweekly, monthly, occasional or special contributions through your bank’s free online bill payment service. Your bank sends SJCC the payment, which will be recorded towards your giving records just as if you had written the check yourself.
Web and Mobile Giving
Web and mobile giving (“Pushpay app”) are available for:
- one time gifts
- scheduled, recurring contributions
- special event payments
It’s quick, easy, and secure. These giving methods are powered by Pushpay. If you haven’t used Pushpay before, an account will automatically be created for you the first time you use either of these methods. Click the Give button below to make a one time or recurring gift.